February’s Stamp Club project was customer requested–shaving cream technique! Oh what fun!
Here’s what you need:
- Ink refills
- Shaving cream–the cheap stuff from the dollar store
- Cuticle sticks
- Something to protect your work surface–I use a self-healing cutting mat
- Paper towels
- Smock or apron to protect clothing and gloves to protect hands
- Squeeze out a pile of shaving cream onto cutting mat
- Add drops of ink. Here I used Pink Pirouette, Rose Red and Cherry Cobbler
- Swirl around with stick, but not to much–you don’t want it to get muddy
- Place cardstock onto shaving cream
- Pull up and scrape shaving off with squeegee
- Buff any reminder shaving cream off with paper towel
Now, your beautiful cardstock is ready to be stamped, embellished or punch out got your project.
The “you are so loved” stamp is from Watercolor Wishes Card Kit.
Happy Stamping! Keep Shining, Maria